Senior Android Developer
As a startup, Belive is in the process of developing a social application on mobile
platforms Android and iOS. We aim to revolutionize the way people share images with the
society, and yearn to promote a reward system to encourage people to share their happiest
and most precious moments.
– Design and build mobile applications for the Android platform.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including usability, and reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and optimization for application performance.
– Good programming design using OOP concepts, design patterns and best practices.
– Passionate about mobile design, coding.
– Able to code and debug effectively and independently.
– Has knowledge about web service (SOAP, XML, REST,JSON).
– Proactive, willing to learn new technology.
– 3-year experience in developing native Android application with the android SDK
– Proficient in Java, Eclipse or Android Studio.
– Have applications on Google Play Store is a plus.
– Experience in web-api and asynchronous and concurrent programming is a plus.